Tuesday, October 23, 2007

House Update








OK, we ended up working everything out with the seller of that house. She agreed to sell it to us with the terms we had originally agreed on. But then, we had the inspection done this past weekend. Almost everything he inspected needed to be repaired in some way, and there were quite a few major things that needed immediate attention, including recommending that we have a structural engineer come out to look at the foundation for possible foundation problems.




So, we went out looking again yesterday, and found a house we absolutely fell in LOVE with. It is in one of my very favorite parts of Kingwood. We made an offer, and the realtor called a few minutes ago to tell us they accepted our offer! They didn't even counter, which is a good thing, because we offered the max we were willing to pay. I hope I am not jinxing myself. LOL But here are some pictures.


1 comment:

Chas said...

I like it! Good luck!