Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Thanksgiving

I know Thanksgiving was a while ago, but we just found our USB cable from the move, so I will be posting several things on the blog in the next few days. We went to my grandmother's house in Dallas for Thanksgiving. Here are Abby and Grandmother perusing the day after Thanksgiving ads......one of our favorite Thanksgiving evening activities.
Abby snuggling with my cousin Brad. Not sure where the boys were. They didn't make it into any of the pictures from that trip. Either they were busy somewhere else, or Abby is just a camera hog.Last, but certainly not least........for our birthdays, John and I got his and hers Tony Romo jerseys. Hey, we have to revel in our glory while we have the chance.

1 comment:

Chas said...

Yet something else we have in common.....going through the Black Friday ads on Thanksgiving! :)