Monday, April 9, 2007

Diet

As most people know, I went on Weight Watchers about a year and a half ago. I did awesome the first few months and lost about 35 lbs. That was in addition to the 15 lbs. I had lost prior to joining WW. Then, my weight loss slowed down, but I still lost about 15 more lbs., bringing my total loss to 65 lbs. Then, I'm not sure what happened. I either got lazy, bored, or just complacent, but I quit going to my meetings and I gained 18 lbs. back. So, now I am going to try to keep myself accountable by reporting my progress here. My official weigh-in day is Saturday, so I am going to post my weekly weight loss and my total weight loss each week. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Chas said...

I know two people who've lost a very significant amount of weight on WW. (One has gained it back though.....) I think it really works. I've tried "parts" of it for a few days at a time. I've never fully jumped on board though. ;)

Good luck!

Kristy said...

When you follow the program, it totally works. I have been doing really well this week, but tomorrow is my first real challenge. I have a business lunch at an Italian restaurant. If I can stay away from the bread, I should be OK. LOL

Chas said...

Bread is my major weakness!